Who doesn’t love a burger? It’s the staple of every man’s diet! This juicy Man Burger is filling and much healthier than a Big Mac!
- 200g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 Multigrain rolls
- Salad of any sort (I like beetroot, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and cucumber)
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- Put the mince, onion, egg white and sauces in a bowl, then get in there with yours hands and mix it all together.
- Divide mince mixture in half, shape into patties and flatten
- Heat up non stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook patties for about 10 mins and turn a few times until cooked through.
- While the patties are cooking, cut the rolls in half and toast.
- Chuck your salad and patty on the roll, add your sauce if you like, put the top bun on and your done!
Adam’s Tip: turkey meat is a great and healthy substitute if you prefer and it tastes amazing! Enjoy guys!