Here is another tasty recipe that will satisfy you and is healthy! Have your fish and chips and eat them too!
- 2 snapper fillet (400g)
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped coriander
- 1 large sweet potato (about 200g)
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees
- Peel sweet potato and cut into thick chips
- Coat a cooking tray with oil spray & place chips on the tray.
- Give chips a light spray and place in the top shelf of the oven for 25-30mins
- For the fish put your frying pan on the heat and when it’s good and hot add the butter and garlic
- Once the butter has melted place the fish in and turn the heat down to low
- Cook for around 5 minutes, then turn fish over and give another 5 minutes
- Drizzle lemon juice over the fish, follow with coriander and some salt and pepper and serve up with your sweet potato chips