This tasty and healthy salmon recipe is the perfect mid-week meal and it will leave your stomach feeling fueled without the bloating feeling you would normally get from eating mash potato. Enjoy guys!
Serves 2 and 1 for lunch tomorrow
- 2 pieces of fresh wild salmon (approx. 300g)
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 heaped Tablespoon garlic
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach (or 2 frozen cubes – approx. 50g)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon to serve
- On hot pan spray with oil and add salmon
- On top of salmon, rub garlic paste across
- Turn after approx. 5 mins and cook another 5 mins (10 mins total)
- While salmon cooking, cook cauliflower in microwave approx. 6-8 mins
- Splash through the olive oil and mash until smooth.
- Cook spinach (if frozen in microwave approx. 4 mins) if fresh boil kettle and in a bowl or strainer cover with hot water for approx. 1 min.
- Serve with lemon or lime
Adam’s Tip: Cook an extra piece of salmon for lunch tomorrow