Who doesn’t love pancakes on the weekend?! Well, now you can enjoy them without feeling guilty with The Man Shake Pancakes.
- 1 Banana, Peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (30g) Chocolate Man Shake
- 1/3 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- Put the banana and eggs in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add the protein powder, flour, and milk. Blitz again until well combined.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat and spray with cooking oil. Drop 1/3 cup of the mixture into the pan and spread to an even thickness.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, or until bubbles start to appear on the surface. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute or so, or until the underside is golden.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat to make 4 pancakes, spraying the pan with a little more oil in between.
- Serve pancakes with the yoghurt and top with fruit if you like (i prefer blueberries)
- Makes – 4
- Serves – 2
- Protein – 20.2g
- Carbs – 30.1g
- Sugar – 8.4g
- Fat – 11g