During the winter months, who doesn’t love a roast with baked veggies to warm you up on those cold nights.
- 2 x 300g mini lamb roasts
- 2 zucchini
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 8 small brussel sprouts
- 50g sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
Tip: to add some spice add 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- In a bowl mix garlic, olive oil, rosemary, oregano, chilli flakes (optional), lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper to taste
- In a bowl place the 2 roasts and cover with garlic mix and let sit in fridge approx. 30 min to soak through juice.
- Heat oven 180 degrees
- When oven hot place roasts in an oven pan and cover with juice and cook approx. 20-30 min depending on how well cooked you like
- Meanwhile place broccoli, chopped zucchini in chunks, sprouts, and carrot chunks on a roasting dish and drizzle with oil.
- Put in oven approx. 25 min or until nearly cooked then add almonds over top and cook another 5 minutes
- Cut lambs in half and veggies into 4 serves and enjoy!