- 300g Pork fillet, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 1 Carrot, peeled, sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, chopped into 5cm length
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat and spray with olive oil. Throw in the pork and stirfry for a couple of minutes, until cooked through and browned on the outside.
- Put the pork aside in a bowl and give the pan another light spray of oil.
- Add all the veggies except the bok choy and stirfry for about 2 minutes. When the veggies are almost tender throw the bok choy in and keep stirfrying until just wilted. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pork and mix until warmed through.
- Serve straight away with the basmati.
- SERVES – 2
- PROTEIN – 43.7g
- CARBS – 41g
- SUGAR – 9.9g
- FAT – 4.9g