THE MAN BURGER
Who doesn’t love a burger? It’s the staple of every man’s diet! This juicy Man Burger is filling and much healthier than a Big Mac!
- 200g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 Multigrain rolls
- Salad of any sort (I like beetroot, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, and cucumber)
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- Put the mince, onion, egg white and sauces in a bowl, then get in there with your hands and mix it all together.
- Divide mince mixture in half, shape into patties and flatten
- Heat up a non-stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook patties for about 10 mins and turn a few times until cooked through.
- While the patties are cooking, cut the rolls in half and toast.
- Chuck your salad and patty on the roll, add your sauce if you like, put the top bun on and you’re done!
Adam’s Tip: turkey meat is a great and healthy substitute if you prefer and it tastes amazing! Enjoy guys!
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to get the latest news, special offers, recipes and weight loss tips.