Skip to content
- can red kidney beans
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1 medium green capsicum
- 200g Mexican salsa
- 1 cup low fat grated cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup light sour cream
- To make tortilla baskets, cut tortillas in half and warm in microwave for 30 sec until soft.
- Press into muffin tins by making a cone shape then moulding into tins.
- Place in muffin trays and bake for 10 mins at 180 degrees or until golden brown.
- Add red kidney beans into saucepan over medium heat. Add corn kernels and capsicum.
- Fill tortilla baskets half way with bean mixture and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Keep warm until serving. Top with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream